Overview of Spring Valley Church's Reopening Plan Protocols
*These protocols follow the guidance and recommendations from the State of California and Center for Disease Control
All staff, volunteers, and attendees are required to perform an at-home self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms.
Anyone not feeling well or experiencing any of the following symptoms are advised to remain at home and enjoy our services through either livestream or via video on one of our media platforms.
- Temperature check
- Cough/shortness of breath
- Muscle/body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
The following is a list of some measures that have been implemented for the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and attendees:
- At home screenings for temperature and wellness
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces
- Placement of COVID-19 awareness posters
- Removal of paper, pens, pew bibles, etc.
- Freely accessible hand sanitizer and masks
- Limited attendance with seating to allow for social distancing
- Marked pathways for social distancing
- Closure of all rooms not in use
- Limited access points