The Wesleyan Church is orthodox in belief, adhering to historic positions regarding the nature of God, Christ's birth, death, resurrection, ascension and imminent return.
- We Believe that the Bible is inerrant and is uniquely, divinely inspired; that it is accurate and is our trustworthy guide for faith and practice.
- We Believe in one God, who eternally exists in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that people are made in the image of God, but because of our fall into sin, we display the universal tendency toward rebellion, active or passive, against God.
- We Believe that our most urgent need is to be aware of our sin and to confess it before God, receiving new life through Jesus Christ and His work, dying on the cross for us.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is uniquely the Son of God and is God's true revelation of Himself in human form, and by virtue of His birth, life, death, resurrection and present position in power and glory, is the only way to salvation.
- We Believe that the way of salvation is through confession and forgiveness of sins and personal acceptance by faith of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- We Believe that believers are called to holy living as a daily lifestyle, which is made possible through the power and sanctifying presence of the Holy Spirit in the believer's life.